Recycled Aggregate Testing
CTS offer physical tests to help contractors demonstrate compliance with the Northern Ireland WRAP Quality Protocol for the production of aggregate from inert waste.
For extra convenience CTS provide a recycled aggregate sampling and/or collection service.
Recycled Aggregate Testing services include:
- Recycled Aggregate Sampling
- Testing Asphalt Road Planings
- Composition Analysis to BS EN 933-11
- Particle Size Distribution (Grading) to BS EN 933-1
- Aggregate Fines Content to BS EN 933-1
- Particle Density to BS EN 1097-6
- Strength Assessment to BS EN 1097-2
- Result Analysis and Reporting
To help producers meet the requirements of the Quality Protocol, CTS also offer guidance on the implementation of 'Factory Production Control' and 'Quality Manual' systems.