CTS are a construction materials testing company offering a competitively priced, independent, on-site and in-house concrete testing service for all common concrete test requirements. Our fully trained technical staff ensure that testing is carried out in strict accordance with relevant European Standards.
We at CTS recognize the importance of prompt service and reporting, and our customer-care-focused staff strive to deliver this to all customers at all times.
The list below shows some of the concrete testing services currently offered by CTS:
- Core Cutting
- Core specimens - examining and testing in compression. BS EN 12504-1:2000
- Sampling fresh concrete on site. BS EN 12350-1:2000
- Consistence measurement 'Slump'. BS EN 12350-2:2000
- Making test cubes. BS EN 12390-2:2000
- Air content measurement. BS EN 12350-7:2000
- Compressive strength of cubes - including curing. BS EN 12390-1, 2 & 3
- Density by water displacement. BS EN 12390-7:2000
- Cube collection and testing service
- Non destructive testing 'Rebound hammer method.'
- Dry Lean cube making